Saturday 21 December 2013

Ahh...A Quiet Saturday

Yay - two things to celebrate today. The first was a much quieter day spent at home, playing with Rinko and my new kitten, Charlie. The second was the end of school in Towano for the year. The game started off today with a special event, which was the closing ceremony of the semester - complete with the Towano High school song, and classic anime-style shots of the school environment. Now the winter holidays can begin!


Rinko was waiting to meet me after the closing ceremony to discuss plans for the holidays. Don't worry, Rin-Rin - I will keep you very busy...



I finished off the day with a very pleasant short meeting at the European Style Residence.



I don't know much about the significance of this place, but it's always a romantic setting for a short date...especially in the late afternoon sun.





Tomorrow I have a big date with Rinko at 9:00am, so I'm looking forward to that. And for anyone who might like to read more about my adventures with Charlie, I've separated them off into a blog of their own, which is here:

Charlie's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment