Sunday 15 December 2013

Back To Lake Towano

Of course, I'm still pretty busy taking care of Charlie today...gosh, I forgot how much work it is to look after a very young kitten. But I'm so happy to have her in my life.

Anyway, today's date was beautiful. Rinko and I have come to love going to the Mountain Area for dates, especially in winter. There's so much to see and do there, and everything looks so wonderful. When I met Rinko at the station this morning, she was wearing the same hairstyle as the past couple of weeks, which is fine with me. Just the gold cross earrings dressed her up a little...


Underneath the winter coat, Rinko was wearing cute clothes (kawaii) again with a pale blue knit vest and a snappy blue tie. She was also wearing that silver leaf necklace she seems to like so much. Here we are having (rather unseasonal) ice cream at Aisha Dining.


Then, after a short train ride, we had to walk through the farm land to get to the Mountain Area.


Once at the lake, we took a wonderful ride on one of the swan boats that travel around Lake Towano. Here's my Rinko, checking out the scenery...


And checking out her boyfriend, too. We did so much kissing today that I finally reached Level 8 in New LovePlus, which is as high as I reached in my first (18 month) game.


Not to be repetitious, but the best thing about dating in the Mountain Area is having lunch at the Lakeside Restaurant.


Who knew that plain old sandwiches could taste so delicious in the right setting?



Yeah, Rinko, I share your disappointment that today's date had to end. Still, it was amazing. Rinko called me up tonight just to tell me how much she enjoyed the food today - so I guess those sandwiches must have been even better than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment