Wednesday 4 December 2013

Study Date

Rin-Rin met me by surprise this afternoon and invited me back to her place for a Study Date. This must be because the end of year exams are coming up next week, and I said that I would be the number one student again!


This is the inside of Rinko's bedroom, with what looks like an iPod and a shelf of DS games in the background...


When Rinko sits on her bed with you to study, you can see her guitar and desk in the background. But it's really hard not to kiss your girlfriend when she's sitting this close to you. So I guess the studying took second place. ^^



Problem was, because it was a surprise Study Date, I didn't have my trusty New LovePlus Guide Book with me...so I couldn't look up the answers. Even studying English (the "foreign language") I pretty much got everything wrong. Oh well, Rinko still made a tasty dessert for me.




She offered me a piece, then when I was about to take it, she took it back and ate it herself. Maybe because my results on the Study Date were so crap...?


At the end, Rinko pleaded with me to study hard and do better next time. Yep, you can bet I won't forget that Guide Book next time, Rin-Rin...



Later tonight, I met Rinko for a short date at the Convenience Store.



No comments:

Post a Comment