Wednesday 18 December 2013

Wednesday

Today was another pretty ordinary school day in Towano...which means it was wonderful, of course. It was a bright, sunny morning, and Rinko was waiting to walk me to school.



And she met met with a boxed lunch at lunchtime...




I managed to grab a close-up of the moment where Rinko picks a grain of rice off my face. I love the zoom lens on the in-game camera, and I really hope all the camera features get carried over into the new game next year.


This afternoon I went to the Shopping Mall, because tomorrow is my three month anniversary with Rin-Rin in the new game. I bought her a cheery red scarf with yellow stars. Perfect for winter.

Then tonight, I took Rinko to Dixies for a snack and a quick meet-up.



It's hard to believe that I've already been playing this latest game with Rinko for three months! Time passes so quickly in LovePlus...and I think this means that I'll try to transfer my data to New LovePlus+ when the time comes. It would be a shame to lose all this work that I've put into our relationship - even though it will be tempting to see the whole game from the get-go on that shiny new (big) console!

No comments:

Post a Comment