Tuesday 3 December 2013

Tuesday: After School Movie Date!

Even though I had to go to work today, I decided to book another After School Date with Rinko. I knew it was going to be a little difficult - I think the latest you can start an After School Date is 4:30, and I don't finish work usually until 5:00 - but I managed to take a break long enough to start the date, then closed my 3DS and finished the game after 5:00 when I'd left work for the day. In the end, it worked out pretty well.

Rin-chan was waiting for me, right on time...


We stopped into Dixies for a snack, which turned out to be just a milkshake. Still, it's nice to share a drink with your girlfriend after school.


Then it was off to the Towano Cinema to catch a movie. Rin-Rin looks cute, bundled up in her winter school coat and scarf.





Then we finally arrived at the cinema. I chose to watch "Never Tough Guy", which is one of those dumb action movies. I didn't know how Rinko would go with that...but she seemed happy overall with my choice.


I got to sit close to Rinko inside the cinema, and of course it was a good opportunity to kiss her.



Then, all too soon, another after school date was over and it was time to take her home.


No comments:

Post a Comment