Saturday 14 December 2013

Saturday - The Arrival Of Charlie! =(^^)=

Only a few short photos and comments for today, because it was an exciting and busy day for another reason. I adopted a new little kitten today. I still miss Tootie (whose death I've talked about on this blog last September), but I figure it's time now to open up my home to another little cat. So now I have a new little black and white kitten. Her name is Charlie because she has a moustache just like Charlie Chaplin. She's about eight weeks old and very cute, but also VERY time consuming. So there wasn't a lot of time for visiting Towano today.

With the end of year exams finally over, Rin-Rin was ready and waiting to walk me to school for the half-day Study we always have on Saturdays.



And the last few shots are from various short meet-ups before tomorrow's big date at the Lake, in our much-loved Mountain Area. It's always special to meet Rinko on the school rooftop, because that is where she confessed to me almost three months ago...




And the Courtyard is a nice place to catch up, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment