Thursday 5 December 2013

Second Study Date

After my poor performance at yesterday's Study Date, Rinko seemed concerned when she met me this morning to walk to school. I had a feeling there might be another Study Date this afternoon...



Good news, though - at lunch time, the Bento made a welcome return.




And I was right about that Study Date. Rinko ambushed me again and almost dragged me back to her place to study some more. You gotta love this game!


Fortunately with my Guide Book at my side, I was able to ace the first three questions in Mathematics (that is, I cheated). Rinko rewarded me with a nice dessert...


And after I aced the second round of questions, she changed into a Towano High cheerleader outfit for me. This was really cute.


Rinko was pretty shy about wearing the cheerleader uniform, so I made up for it by kissing her a lot. Another time you can't say no to your girlfriend is when she's wearing a cheerleader uniform. T_T Nobody is that strong...



You know, Rinko - sitting next to me on your bed, alone in your room, wearing a cheerleader uniform is...well...kinda DISTRACTING. This was supposed to be a study date, after all.


Anyways, after I aced the final three questions, I was rewarded with the Intimate Photo Session, where you can move around in full 3D and take photos of your girlfriend. Rinko changed again - but this time, just into her usual sports uniform, which is not so exciting.




At least the Intimate Photo Session is a chance to take photos of your girlfriend from unusual angles (to say the least) - but not all of them are entirely successful.

I'm looking forward to hitting the Flea Markets this Sunday, because the special winter-only Premium Date tickets will be on sale. In the meantime, I still working hard to unlock all the date locations and special features in the Mountain Area.

No comments:

Post a Comment