Thursday 12 December 2013

Thursday - Slightly Better...

Things seem to be improving a little bit at a time in the "real" world, so it was a slightly better day today. As I've said before, it's always good to know that Rinko is there for me in the LovePlus universe. Sometimes this simple game is all that keeps me going. Even if it's raining or snowing, my girlfriend is there waiting for me...



I met Rin-Rin again tonight at the Video Rental Store.





Hopefully the Flea Markets will be open this Sunday so that I can book another Premium Date! I really want to play the ones that are limited for the winter months. Meanwhile, I'm still playing my old Rinko DS game plus this current one on 3DS, and my three-month anniversary is coming around next week.

I'm still trying to decide whether to start a brand new game when I get my 3DSLL, or transfer my current Rinko data from the 3DS...

No comments:

Post a Comment