Monday 9 December 2013

Monday's Surprise...

Rin-Rin gave me a very pleasant surprise today by showing up at Dixies while I was working at my part-time job.


It wasn't just a social call, as I could tell she was obviously up to something...


Sure enough, she produced a beautifully wrapped present for me. I used to get this surprise a lot in my first 3DS game with Rinko - mostly on a Monday when I'm at work. I'm never really sure why it happens, and you don't get to see what's inside the gift, either. But it's still sweet, and the thought definitely counts. It's just the thing to cheer me up out of my currently crappy (again) mood.


I met Rinko at the Temple for a short date this afternoon, right on the time when the sun was starting to set and the sky was all yellow. (Oh no, a song again...) ^^



This is a shot from when we were walking home together. I definitely like Rinko with this cute hairstyle.


And lastly I called her to meet me at the Coffee Shop just before bedtime. Rinko's always willing and hardly ever says no. (Not like in the old DS game, where she often has something else to do.)




Goodnight Rinko, and goodnight everyone. Oyasumi nasai.

No comments:

Post a Comment