Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Eve!

Christmas Eve! Rinko met me in the late afternoon at the station, which was a surprise...


We went to the Harbourside observation deck for a chat about Christmas and our plans for the new year, I guess. It was a nice lead-in to the Towano High School Christmas Party that would follow.






Rin-Rin wore her special hairstyle for the party (which she'd worn for our Sunday date, as it would happen) and a pretty yellow party dress.



Wow, she looks so much like a young lady, don't you think? Not like my feisty little schoolgirl. But it was a charming scene, and there were some extra lighting effects as well, with a bit more depth to the shadows.


Christmas Eve is one of the few times in New LovePlus when an event happens AFTER 9:00pm. (The game actually says 9:00pm - 11:59pm.) After the Christmas Party was over, I went with Rinko to see the beautiful Christmas Tree downtown. It was cold, so we stood close together. ^^



We kissed and exchanged Christmas presents.



I didn't actually get to see Rinko's present (so I can only use my imagination). But she seemed to like her gift very much.



And right at the end, Rinko came up very close for a final Christmas Eve kiss. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment