Sunday 22 December 2013

Charming Sunday Date!

After such a long, bad, boring week in real life, today was Sunday - and everything was delightful. I had some time to put into my game at last, and started off the day at 9:00am with a crisp winter date.

Rinko arrived with a pink velour coat and a new, fancy hairstyle (which she seems to only ever wear for dates).


Underneath the coat, she wore an aqua knit vest over a white blouse, with a checked skirt and loafers. She looked very stylish and cute. ^^



Our first stop was Aisha Dining, where Rinko tucked into a Blue Hawaii shaved ice. Rather strange for winter, but there you go...


Then we hopped onto the train for our main date, which was at the Event Hall (Rinko's choice, not mine). I like the sparkly barrettes Rinko wore in her hair.


The event for today was a doujinshi (fan comic) spot sale, which Rinko actually "dug" much more than I expected. Anyway, it was a happy morning.


Next stop was the sushi restaurant, where we hardly ever go.


Rinko had a deluxe sushi and sashimi set on a cute wooden board, and she seemed to like the taste very much. She's a little surprised in the next shot, in fact...



After all that food and fun, Rinko fell asleep on the train going home.


And then it was time to say goodbye. I gave Rinko a present, which was a pair of "nekomimi" (cat ears) to wear. She seemed happy.



But the day wasn't over yet, because the afternoon brought a few more surprises. I had an event at 3:00pm where Rinko invited me to her place and cooked a meal for me. But when I arrived, she had YET ANOTHER new hairstyle! This one kinda looks like Yuri from my favourite singing group, Tokyo Girls' Style. I like all of the semi-long hairstyles on Rinko - so as long as she sticks with this hair length, I don't really mind what style she chooses. She also wore the floral jumper dress I like so much, with a trendy white turtleneck.


And then Rinko threw on a green apron for the actual cooking.




Not only have Rinko's clothes improved out of sight in this new game, but she made something really yummy to eat, too! This looks like a bowl of ramen, with miso soup and water.


After the meal, I had the opportunity to chat with Rinko for a while in her room. Sitting so close on the bed like this, I guess one thing is bound to lead to another.


So all in all, today was a happy day for me. Now there's only two more days until Christmas, which is always a wonderful time in New LovePlus (I remember from my first game). I just have to remember to buy a Christmas present before then...

No comments:

Post a Comment