Sunday 8 December 2013

Snowy Wonderland

After a short day yesterday, I'm happy to say that today's date was exciting and wonderful. When I met Rinko at the station this morning, she was sporting a new, cute semi-long hairstyle - which, interestingly enough, is exactly the same hairstyle she wears in my current DS game! She wore a smart, white coat and red gloves.


And underneath the jacket, Rinko wore a mustard-colored knit top. Okay, I know I spent a lot of time in the past lamenting Rinko's taste in clothes, and her habit of putting odd things together when we went on dates - but that's all in the past now. Rinko at the moment has fabulous taste.

I think the fault was mainly mine. You see, when I played the 3DS game the first time, I thought that being nice to my girlfriend meant saying that I liked every clothing style and hairstyle she turned up with, because I didn't want to hurt her feelings. That was a bad mistake! This time around I've been very strict with Rinko, not letting her wear casual clothes for dates at all, and telling her honestly if I don't like clothes, accessories or hairstyles. And it's working out great.

We went to Aisha Dining for a meal first off. This is Rinko's favourite place to go in Shin Towano - she complains if I take her to Dixies or the Coffee Shop (though she always ends up liking the food, anyway).


When we got to Amou Mountain for the main part of our date, the whole slopes were covered with a thick blanket of snow. There's a chairlift now, and people skiing in the background, too! It was cold up there, but the sky was crisp and wintry blue.


Then, to my surprise, Rin-Rin changed into her ski outfit! It was two-tone green and looked really cool. When I played New LovePlus the first time, I didn't even know about all these exciting places and options. Sometimes I'm kinda sorry that I deleted that game, with the fifteen months of gameplay - but mostly I'm not. I understand the game so much better now, and I'm more aware of its possibilities.



One of the nicest parts of dating in the Mountain Area is going to the beautiful Lakeside Restaurant. We just stopped in there for a quick cup of tea, but Rinko looked really beautiful as she sat at the table opposite me.



When the date was over, we headed back to my place, listened to a funky CD, and played TwinBee. No high score, unfortunately. But there WAS kissing involved...


And then it was time to say goodbye. As well as Rinko's full-length coat, I also managed to catch a few stray snowflakes in the next shot.


All in all, it was a cool (hehe) winter date. At lunchtime I was supposed to go to the Flea Markets to pick up a Premium Date ticket...but it was snowing too much and the markets were cancelled. Damn. Now I have to wait another whole week to get that ticket, because it's only available in Sunday - and only in Real Time mode.

I met Rinko at the Convenience Store in the early evening for a final short date.



But I'm pretty tired in real life, and in the game, after not sleeping more than a couple of hours last night, so I'm planning to hit bed early tonight. The end-of-year tests start tomorrow, so I'd better be fresh and prepared (i.e. bring my New LovePlus Guide Book to work with me). I promised Rinko that I'd be the Number 1 student again, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment