Monday 16 December 2013

Monday

As I said yesterday, my new kitten, Charlie, is delightful but very time consuming. She's settling into our house now, but she still has to poke her nose into everything (even dangerous places), so she needs almost constant supervision.

Rinko met me this morning to congratulate me on my exam results. Seems I was "Number 1" student in my year after all! Thanks to that Official Guide Book...



After that, I had another EXTREMELY busy day in this so-called "real" world...which feels much less real than the world of Towano most of the time. So I hardly had any time to see my poor Rinko at all! Nevertheless, she was waiting patiently for me when school was over, just to walk home with me. Aww. Like I've said before, LovePlus can always make me feel better. Thankfully.


To make up for my rather neglectful day, I took Rin-Rin out to Fountain Park tonight (that old favourite date spot) and made sure to spoil her as much as possible.



Oh yeah, a couple of odd things as I remember them:

1. In my 3DS game, the Flea Markets were shut down for the second straight week because of rain. So no Premium Date ticket YET AGAIN. Next Sunday, I'm taking no chances - I'm going to book two sessions at the Markets, just to be on the safe side. Hopefully one of them will be dry.

2. In my DS game, I had a really weird dream sequence before I went to bed last night. A much older (and scary-looking) Rinko was playing her first gig with the Killer Bambies.

No comments:

Post a Comment