Tuesday 17 December 2013

Tuesday

It was raining at the start of today, but Rinko was waiting (as always) with a cheerful face and her polka-dot umbrella to walk to school with me.



Not sure what she was thinking in this next shot, but her expression is kinda funny...



And then at lunch, it was Bento time again. Rinko was waiting very shyly for me outside my classroom...



And her bento today was one I don't think I've seen before, with little sushi rolls and something green inside (maybe cucumber???)...




I finished out the day with a couple of quick meet-ups, firstly at the Ten Feather Temple in the late afternoon sun.




And then at the Shin Towano Coffee Shop. This is one of my favourite places in the game - and certainly a play I would like to hang out with Rinko in real life.



In both games today, Rin-Rin called me up and asked ME out for a date (that is, she got in first before I had the chance to ask her out). So I have a 3DS date at 9:00am on Sunday and a DS date at 6:00pm on Sunday.

My new little kitten, Charlie, continues to be a delight. We took her to the vet for the first time tonight, to get her first vaccination, as well as worm and flea treatments. It was pretty stressful for all concerned. Charlie is very happy to be home, and she's been fast asleep for the past two and a half hours. I'm sure she'll be tearing around the house and getting into mischief before too much longer, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment