Wednesday 11 December 2013

Wednesday

I know I seem to say this a lot lately, but today was another totally crap day at work. Maybe it's just the lead-up to Christmas, where everyone is a bit rushed and stressed...I don't know. But I hope this horrible time ends soon and I have a chance to rest.

So just a few quick photos again today. Oh yeah - I also got the "Girlfriend Exclusive Photographer" trophy today for taking 1000 shots of Rinko! Anyway, here's the lunch she made for me (which did make me feel a LITTLE better)...



Thank you, my sweet Rinko. And a couple more shots from Rinko congratulating me after today's exam (three more to go - yikes!)...



And finally, a couple of shots from tonight's meet-up at the Convenience Store. It was snowing again in Towano, but if you take your girlfriend to the Combini, you can kiss her inside the store. I know, I know, so it's not the most romantic place. But it's better than nothing. You usually can't kiss her while it's raining or snowing and she's holding an umbrella - so this option is worth remembering.



No comments:

Post a Comment