Friday 27 December 2013

Friday

A busy day in the real world today, going out to see the second Hobbit movie (The Desolation of Smaug), which was excellent. So just a few quick snapshots from Towano. Rinko met me this afternoon at the Tennis Club room to give me a surprise present (something I always love)...



She's really a very thoughtful girlfriend. Anyway, today I ended up my game of LovePlus on the old DS console. I think I've just about had all the benefit I can from playing the English patch, and it's a lot to keep two games going. Plus, when the new console arrives next year, I REALLY just want to be playing one game of New LovePlus+.

I'm a little bit sad, but then I've really enjoyed playing the patched version of the old game for so long. A huge thank you to the dedicated group of fans who made the English patch. I just wish that Konami would take the hint and do the same thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment