Thursday 19 December 2013

Happy (Three Month) Anniversary!

I know it's not TECHNICALLY correct to call a 3-month celebration an anniversary...but who cares? Anniversaries are important events in New LovePlus, and it's always fun to see what your girlfriend decides to give you as a gift. Today, I've been playing this new game with Rinko for 3 months. I met her this morning, as early as I could, in the school courtyard.





Then I gave her my anniversary gift, which was a red scarf with yellow stars.


Rinko was very happy, and thanked me profusely.



Then, Rinko took out a beautifully-wrapped gift for me.



The gift was matching boy-girl alarm clocks. Now neither of us have to worry about missing another date or being late for school.^^

Rinko seems to have gone with a very health-looking salad for her bento today...





And here she is in a thoughtful mood when our lunch together was over.


And because today was a special day, I took Rinko to Fountain Park for tonight's short date. I'm off work today and tomorrow because I have so much personal stuff going on (which doesn't belong on this page) - but the upside is that I have a bit more time to spend in the game than I've had for a while. Yay.



It's always sad to say goodnight...


No comments:

Post a Comment