Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

New Year's Day in New LovePlus starts off with a "surprise" event which you have to play BEFORE the usual 8:00am time slot (I think you can play it any time between 5:00am and 7:59am). When you start off the game at this time, you get to watch the sunrise over Towano Bay with your girlfriend. It's very beautiful...and a great way to start the year.




And the 8:00am time slot was busy, too, with the traditional visit to the local Shrine for the New Year's blessing. Rinko wore a long-sleeved pink kimono and wore her hair in two VERY tight pigtails.






We checked out the Shrine (which usually has a lot of stalls set up for special occasions) and went to the inside part to say our prayers for the New Year.


When we were outside again, Rinko looked around at the stalls and there were three options to select. I chose the first one and had a photo shoot with Rinko at the Shrine.


The Rinko spotted a stall selling shaved ice (kakigori) and wanted some - despite it being the middle of winter.


Nevertheless, she was very happy when she ate it...



And, naturally, she offered some to me as well.



Rinko, you are very sweet. I'm looking forward to lots of fun times with you in 2014 (and hopefully a new game and new console before too long). I'm fairly sure now that I will transfer my current game data to the new game when I get it, because I've come a long way with Rinko this time, and I don't want all that effort to be wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment