Sunday 19 January 2014

Hot Springs Date!/Four Month Anniversary

Today was the BIG OCCASION - my first date with Rinko at Towano Hot Springs! When I met Rinko this morning, she was wearing a bright pink coat and a fancy hairstyle (which she only ever wears for dates).



And underneath, Rinko wore a smart blue dress, which looked gorgeous on her. We stopped into the Wasyoku Restaurant first for a snack...



The food looked like either Takoyaki or some kind of fish ball. Rin-Rin offered me some, and actually let me eat it this time without pulling the chopsticks away.


Then we took a train to the Mountain Area to visit the Hot Springs. The view from the outside is very old-world and peaceful


There are three options at the Hot Springs and I chose the first one, which I think must be for the outdoor hot springs.


After that, we revisited the Viking Cake Buffet (which is also in the Mountain Area).



And then it was time to go home.


I gave Rinko a present which I'd bought late yesterday - a pretty blue skirt, and she liked it very much. Then SHE gave me a present for our four-month anniversary (which was also today) - matching boy and girl sweatbands.



The date ended there, but it was really wonderful. In the afternoon, I met Rinko again while I was on duty at the Library. She changed hairstyle again to this loose, long look.


And then I met her one more time this evening at Dixies.



I changed her nickname from "Rin-Rin" to "Rinko-chan". She wanted to change my nickname from "Onii-chan" to "Fu-kun", but I told her to keep it the same. She wasn't very happy...but I want to be called "big brother" just a little bit longer.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment