Saturday 25 January 2014

Saturday

During today's half-day at school, I took the opportunity to meet Rinko in the Library. I like this particular view of the Towano High School Library, where Rinko-chan works in the Library Committee (and my character does, too).


I have to say, though, that I find this hairstyle somewhat bland, and I kinda hope Rinko changes it on our date tomorrow.

In the early evening I called Rinko for another short meeting, and was able to travel by bike with her to Ten Feather Station and visit the TV studio. The interesting thing is that this is where her dad works as a director. We didn't see him, sadly...


...or maybe that was a good thing. But anyway, it was something new, and nice to ride our bikes home together through the city streets.



My final meet-up for the day was at the Coffee Shop in Shin Towano.



Looking forward to tomorrow's date, and I'm happy to say that (for the first time) I have the maximum number of hearts in all four attributes. I'm not sure what effect this will have, but I can't wait to find out. I don't know where we're going for the date, though - because Rinko scheduled it, not me. So it will be a double surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment