Saturday 4 January 2014

Bicycle!

Something very strange happened for the FIRST TIME today. When I called up Rinko for a short date this afternoon, I was able to meet her somewhere else apart from Shin Towano (our local area). The option was also there to meet her at the Second Hand Clothing Store, which is in neighbouring Ten Yuu (Ten Feather) Station. This has never happened before in my two years of playing New LovePlus, and I can only think that it's connected to my level somehow.



Anyway, it was nice to meet up somewhere out of the ordinary. When we were going home, I found out why it was possible without train travel - we went by bike! As we walked along, I took some very cute shots of Rinko wheeling her bicycle.




I know it's probably nothing to get excited about, but it's another example of the way this game can keep surprising me, even after so many months of gameplay. Plus, it opens up a whole lot of new possibilities for dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment