Monday 20 January 2014

Monday: At School & After School

Back to school with Rinko today. After the excitement of yesterday's date, everything felt a tiny bit mundane. I guess too that I'm hanging out for the release of the new game, so I'm trying to maintain my enthusiasm for the current version at the moment - not always successfully. I still love the game, of course...but, to be honest, I'm looking forward to a change.

Rinko-chan is as sweet as ever, and made a bento lunch for me again today.





You may think this part of the game becomes repetitious, but when you play in real time and have lunch with your virtual girlfriend at the same time as you have your actual lunch in real life, it's always very sweet. I met her again in the school courtyard:



And later tonight at the Convenience Store.







Seeing the Combini makes me want to go back to Japan - in fact, I'm seriously thinking about doing a third trip to Tokyo this year, after the release of the new version of LovePlus. I've booked some leave from work...but it's really going to be a question of whether we can spare the money. But I love Japan, and I really really really really want to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment