Wednesday 8 January 2014

All-Night Karaoke

Tonight, it was time for another Premium Date - the "All Night Pack Campaign", which is basically a very long night at Karaoke. For some reason, Rinko didn't seem overly impressed with going - and I really chose this date because it would be something she'd enjoy (after the disaster on Sunday). Maybe I shouldn't have booked it on a school night? I don't know.

Anyway, Rinko appeared wearing very nice clothes and sporting a semi-long hairstyle that I like much better. So that much was good.



We went to the Wasyoku Restaurant for a snack, and Rinko ordered the shaved ice. Not the best choice for the middle of winter, perhaps...


But all in all, she seemed happy.

]

We stopped by the Convenience Store - I assume it was to stock up on supplies for the Karaoke night. Then we went to the station to head off for our date.


Rin-Rin usually loves Karaoke, and she as in high spirits when the night began...


But, as the evening wore on, she complained about being tired and then fell completely asleep!


 So we went back to my place to recover by listening to some CDs and playing a game of TwinBee (one of the worst scores ever!).


And then Rinko cooked a late-night meal for me. It's always fun to watch her working hard in my kitchen (not intended as a sexist comment).


We shared the meal before it was time for her to go home.


Not a bad Premium Date, but not great either. It's always fun to hang out with Rinko, though, and I think we both enjoyed ourselves. I gave her a punky blue wristband as a gift. And I'm happy with her choice of hairstyle, which I may well keep for a while. Now I hope we're not both too sleepy for school tomorrow - otherwise we might be in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment