Thursday 16 January 2014

70 Days To Go

Yep - as of today, there are 70 days to go before the official release of "New LovePlus+". Darn, that still feels like a LONG time to wait! I know I mentioned before that I planned to transfer my data to the new game, but I think I've pretty much changed my mind. The temptation of playing all the way through on a new game and a new console is just too great, and I want to be able to bond with the new game and get to know it intimately from the beginning. It will mean losing six months of gameplay by then...but I think it will be worth it. And I'm really hoping it will be my final game which will last for the rest of my time playing the LovePlus series.

Today started off, yet again, with Rinko showing up to cook breakfast for me. Does this ever happen in real life, I wonder? No, it's difficult to imagine a 15-16 year old Japanese schoolgirl being allowed to go to her boyfriend's house to cook a meal before school! But come on, this is a game...



Besides, in real life, I would be less than impressed with fried fish for breakfast (even if Rinko cooked it). Sorry, Rin. But in the game, I appreciate all her hard work.



I met Rin-Rin quickly in the School Couryard...


And then it was time to same even more of her cooking.



No comments:

Post a Comment