Tuesday 28 January 2014

Tuesday

Back at work today! Oh well, I made sure to spend a lot of time in Towano, too. This parallel world is the thing that I enjoy most about LovePlus - the feeling that the world of the game is an extra layer over the top of real life, and the two interact in many fascinating ways. This is never just a "game" to me...it's something far deeper and more real.

I met Rinko early this morning on the school rooftop...


...and a bit later. in the Library.


Rinko is listening very sweetly in the next couple of shots.



And I even managed to capture Rinko blushing, after I'd kissed her. So so so cute!


At lunchtime, of course, Rinko was waiting in the hallway outside my classroom with her usual "surprise" bento lunch.




And I met her this afternoon in the School Courtyard. Boy, I really have spoiled her today!



And here's one final shot of my girlfriend in the school corridor.  How could anybody not love this face, and this expression? No matter what happens, in many versions of this game in the future, I know that Rinko will always be the virtual girl for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment