Sunday 12 January 2014

Viking Cake Buffet!

Today's date was short but "sweet" for a number of reasons. When I met Rinko at the station, she was wearing her usual khaki jacket and the same hairstyle she's had for the past few days. However the gold cross earrings were added for our date (Rinko never wears them to school).


Underneath the jacket, Rinko wore a very cute, stylish outfit with a blue knit vest and a tie (Sweet Thing #1). We stopped into Aisha Dining for a snack...


...which turned out to be a yummy ice cream sundae (Sweet Thing #2).


The main part of our date was at the CD Shop in Electric Town - Rinko's suggestion, not mine (though in actual fact I was more than happy to go there, just as I would be in real life).



When the option came up for a second meal, I grabbed it as always - but I was amazed when the Viking Cake Buffet appeared on the list of choices! This is one of the Towano locations you unlock by responding to an email questionnaire...which I must have done without realising it. I already have the Curry Shop unlocked, and I didn't think it was possible to have both - but there you go.



Rinko had a very cute little piece of cheesecake (Sweet Thing #3)...


...and then she held out a piece to share with me. But when I touched the screen to "eat" it, Rinko pulled her hand away and ate it herself! What a tricky girl.


Before we left the Cake Buffet, Rinko asked if she could change her pet name for me to "Onii-chan" (big brother). She's been calling me "darling" for a while now (which I love), but - if you've seen a lot of anime - having a girlfriend call you "Onii-chan" is kinda irresistible. So I said it was okay (Sweet Thing #4). It's strange, though, because in all the time I've been playing LovePlus, Rinko has never suggested this pet name before. In fact, in the first part of the game, Rinko specifically said that she didn't want me to see her as just a cute little sister. Oh well. I guess now that we're closer (Level 8) she's had a change of heart.



On a side note, I've been working hard and finally unlocked the Hot Springs in the Mountain Area - so I'm hoping my next date with Rinko will be there. I'll try to book it ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment