Saturday 11 January 2014

A Double Dose Of Cooking!!

There's still half a day of school in LovePlus on Saturdays. But I kinda slept late, and I was surprised when I started up the game to find Rinko standing over me in my room!



She was there to wake me up for school, of course - but she also stayed long enough to cook breakfast for me!



After that yummy start to the day, we walked to school hand-in-hand. I do love these days with my Rinko.


Later in the morning, Rinko met me in the Library for a chat. It's always kinda nostalgic to meet in the Library, because you first meet Rinko in LovePlus by joining the Library Committee. (Rinko has changed A LOT since then, though.^^)



After school, I had another cooking-related surprise when Rin-Rin dragged me to the supermarket and we shopped for cooking ingredients...


...and then she promptly invited herself back to my place and cooked for me yet again!









No comments:

Post a Comment