Sunday 26 January 2014

A Sweet, Sweet Date

After a very quiet (and ever-so-slightly dull) week in Towano, I had a very sweet date with my Rinko-chan this morning. I met her at the little park near her house, and although she hadn't changed her hairstyle, she work a pretty pale blue coat.



We went to Aisha Dining for a snack, and Rinko ordered shaved ice...which she seems to do almost every time we go there, no matter what I select.


Rinko had booked the date location, which turned out to be the Shrine. This is okay, because going to the Shrine reminds me of being in Tokyo and visiting the beautiful shrines there in real life.



After that, I had the option of a second location - so I chose to go back to the Hot Springs in the Mountain Area and check out another of the three options.


I chose the second option at the Hot Springs today, and this is what I got:


With a third date option for a meal, I chose to take Rinko back to the Viking Cake Buffet (also in the Mountain Area). We enjoyed it so much last time.


After that...we went back to my place, listened to a CD, and played a game of TwinBee (where Rinko and I achieved the third highest score).


At the end of the date, I gave Rinko a gift I'd bought last week of a cosmetic bag - which, to my surprise, she liked very much!



This afternoon, I had an Event with Rinko, which turned out to be another cooking event at her place.



Rinko put on her favourite green apron and got busy in the kitchen...


...and made a wonderful bowl of soba. I love the detail on the bowl in this shot.



We talked for a while and hung out in Rinko's room - which led to some kissing, of course. And then it was time to go home.


So, all in all, today was a happy and busy day. The icing on the cake, however, was finding out that after today's date I'd finally reached LEVEL 9 with  Rinko! All the time I've played New LovePlus (including my longest single game of almost 15 months), I've never made it past Level 8 before. So I guess I must be doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment