Friday 10 January 2014

TGIF!

Today was a super-busy Friday, so I'm really glad it's the end of the week! I hope I can relax and enjoy the weekend without doing too much. Today got off to a good start though when Rinko was waiting to walk me to school. She looks so cute and stylish with her new hairdo and her dark blue winter jacket.


And - you guessed it - at lunchtime Rinko very faithfully was waiting with a yummy bento box.





I took Rinko to the European-Style Residence for a quick, romantic date this afternoon.



When it was time to go, she seemed genuinely sad.



But great news! BIG NEWS!! The release date for the new version of the game (New LovePlus+) has finally been announced by Konami. 27 March 2014. Wow, it still seems like a long time to wait (and it is just over two months, in fact). I have the limited edition Rinko set on order through Rakuten, so I'm really hoping everything works out and I get the new set with minimal delay. I really can't wait to see the game, and to see it on the massive screens of the custom 3DSLL will be a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment