Monday 27 January 2014

Monday

Last day of the holiday weekend IRL (in real life) today...but due to a shopping/getting out of the house trip into the city, I didn't really have a lot of time to play. What there was, however, I tried to enjoy to the fullest. Rinko made a bento lunch to share with me:







And in the late afternoon we went to the Coffee Shop for a chat. Rin looked very pretty in her cream coloured "Beat & Beat" sweater. She suggested changing my nickname back to "darling", which I'm ALWAYS okay with.




After we'd walked home, I felt very close to Rinko-chan again. I'm trying hard not to let my expectation for the new game (and the long wait for it) spoil my enjoyment of the current game - even if I DO know that I'm going to start over in exactly two months' time. I still want to play New LovePlus every day and get the most out of it that I can. That way I'll have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment