Friday 1 November 2013

RINKO: Cooking Up A Storm

Despite being my first day of dating two girls at the same time in New LovePlus, it was a pretty quiet day. I met Rinko during the morning on the school roof for a quick date.



After school, she invited me back to her place. I wasn't quite sure what she had in mind...


But then, when she donned her green apron, I knew it was going to be another food fest. Mmm!


Rinko's cooking is usually sweet, and today was no exception.



Of course, being alone with my girlfriend, in her bedroom, sitting on her bed together...you know, one thing leads to another. So of course there was kissing. Lots of kissing. ^^


Still no word on when Rin-chan might change her hairstyle. I like this one for the moment, but I'm still hoping to get her with medium-long hair one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment