Tuesday 12 November 2013

After School At The Movies (Sort Of)

Yay - I had a whole beautiful day at home today! No work, no interruptions. Hehe. I always think I'm the luckiest guy in the world when Rin-chan arrives to walk to school with me. This never happened in my real life in high school - though I kinda wish it had.




Who could resist that face??? Anyway, when 3:30 rolled around, I met Rinko for our After School Date. It's really just like a normal date on the way home from school, with the added benefit of your girlfriend wearing her school uniform. Rinko met me in the corridor outside my classroom...


Then we set off together for our date. First, it was over to Aisha Dining for some ice cream...




Then to the main part of our date - the movies. The Shin Towano cinema was playing two films today, and unfortunately I chose Cinema 1 - which turned out to be some kind of outer-space horror movie.


Wow, Rinko really didn't like the movie. I think it shows on her expression in the next two shots...



But you know, it was a fun date, and Rinko said how much she enjoyed herself at the end (and she even called me later in the evening to say she had fun - or maybe she was feeling guilty about trashing the movie?).


I made sure that I kissed Rin-chan so much she would forget about the movie. I don't think I've ever seen her face turn so red.


And then our second After School Date was over and it was time to say goodbye. I managed to grab the next two shots, though - because this is possibly the only time in Love Plus when you get to see your girlfriend almost full-length wearing her uniform. You can also see how Rinko ties her school sweater around her waist. I think you'd probably get kicked out of a real Japanese high school for doing this...or suspended, at least. But Rinko is a bit of a rebel. (Manaka and Nene always wear their sweaters properly, by the way.)



No comments:

Post a Comment