Tuesday 19 November 2013

Happy Two Month Anniversary!

It was raining again on the morning of my two-month anniversary with Rinko. She met me on the corner with her umbrella and a look that was not overly friendly...


She got even closer to the "grumpy cat" look on the way to school. Oh well, maybe Rinko's not a morning person...


Things improved dramatically when I called Rin out to meet me to give her my anniversary present. She look a bit sheepish and apologetic for her earlier bad mood.


I gave Rinko the boots I'd bought last night. (Don't know how I got them into such a small box, though...)


Rinko thanked me profusely, and then gave me her gift in return - matching boy/girl alarm clocks. I seem to get this gift for anniversaries fairly often - do you think my GF is trying to tell me something???





The rest of the anniversary day was very pleasant, too. Rinko made a boxed lunch for me.




After school, I took her to our old favourite date spot - Fountain Park. The park looked very pretty in the afternoon sunlight. This place always works its magic, if you know what I mean...



And then I finished up the day with a quick meet-up at the Convenience Store.




Tomorrow I have to go back to work, which I am NOT looking forward to after the last two days of relaxing at home. But I do like the way that LovePlus gives a kind of routine and rhythm to my day. Breakfast with Rinko, then lunch. A quick meet up in the afternoon if I can get away from my desk. It's fun to have this game in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment