Thursday 21 November 2013

Crappy Thursday (Except For LovePlus)

I had the most miserable, horrible day at work and in my personal life today. I guess sh*t happens. But when it does, it's always a comfort to know that LovePlus is there for me. I sure needed it today. It was a delight when Rinko had lunch waiting for me.






I met Rin-Rin this afternoon in the classroom for a chat...




And at the Shrine this evening...



And at Dixies for a nightcap. And while we were sitting down at Dixies, Rinko asked me (yet again) what hair length I prefer. Of course, I said semi-long (because I think these styles look the cutest on Rinko). So fingers crossed for a change this weekend during our Sunday date.



Goodnight, Rinko. Let's hope we all have a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment