Thursday 7 November 2013

A Much Better Day

In the real world today (so-called) I was stuck at the second day of a two-day intensive training course. T_T SO glad it's over. But in Towano, it was a sunny day and everything in both the old and new game was going just fine! Rin met me (in the 3DS game) to walk to school again.







In my (very brief) lunch break, I met her behind the school buildings for a quick chat and some kissing.



And I finished up the day by meeting Rin at the Convenience Store. Man, I really miss the convenience stores in Japan, which are not like anywhere else in the world. When I stayed at a hotel in Shinjuku, we had a Family Mart store almost directly opposite. You could go there at any time of the day or night and buy almost anything. Convenience stores here in Australia are crappy and over-priced, but the opposite is true in Japan.



My DS game is going well too. Finally! Rin is very happy, and I'm able to kiss her very successfully each time we meet - so I don't think there's a danger of her affection level bottoming out again. Now I just hope she changes to semi-long hair for our big date on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment