Sunday 17 November 2013

Super Culture Fest!

When I opened the game just before 8:00 am this morning, I was still in the Library with Rinko. She was fast asleep at the table, and woke up slowly as I spoke to her.





All four time slots of the day were booked out as special events. Rin-chan and I were both very sleepy at the start of the Culture Festival. The hallway of Towano High looked very colourful in the background.



We went and checked out some of the different stalls and activities - but I think the main thing on Rinko's mind (and mine, after night being trapped in the Library) was food.


Fortunately there was a stall selling Chinese pork buns (I think). Rinko finally looked happy...


And of course, she was happy to share some with me.



Mmm, that bun was definitely a heart-starter.



Next, we checked out a band concert in the school hall.


And then, we dropped into what appeared to be a cafe (these are always popular events at Japanese school culture festivals). But then, after answering a question, I had the option to do a photo shoot with Rinko at various locations.


In my shoot, Rinko appeared as a kinda milk maid at a farm in the countryside. This played out like the Intimate Photo Session you sometimes get on dates - but I was only able to take one photo, for some reason.


In the afternoon, because Rinko and I are both Library Committee members, we had to take our turn helping out with a display in the Library.



At the very end of the Culture Festival, I met Rinko in a darkened classroom. She was sad that the festival was over, and wanted me to kiss her for good luck.





All in all, it was a memorable day - even if I couldn't date or go out the whole Sunday, at least I had plenty of opportunities to kiss Rin-chan and spend some quality time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment