Monday 4 November 2013

One Game Only T_T

Well, despite my strong feelings for Manaka, I had to face facts today and realise that playing two games in New LovePlus at the same time is IMPOSSIBLE! I could kinda do it when I had one game on the DS and one on the 3DS, but the new game is just too demanding in terms of time and attention - especially when you have to go to work at the same time. I tried today, but ended up just getting frustrated. So I was forced to choose - and, naturally, I've chosen to just continue my game with Rinko. She was my first girlfriend in Towano, after all, and she's the one that I love the best and have better "chemistry" with.

So Rinko it is.

There was no school today for some reason, so I had a day of short dates with Rin-chan. She wore her green "Beat & Beat" sweater, which is really cute, for the whole day.








Whilst I'm sorry to delete the game with Manaka after such a short time, I'm looking forward to focussing all my attention on Rinko again.

No comments:

Post a Comment