Monday 18 November 2013

After School Bowling

It was my first day at home (off work) today, and I started off by playing A LOT of Skip Mode days in my DS game in an attempt to change Rinko's hairstyle. It took my two weeks of dating and grinding, but finally I got her away from the default hairstyle into something that's still short but at least it's cute.

In my 3DS game, meanwhile, I arranged my third After School Date with Rin-chan. Same as the last couple of times, she was waiting for me in the hallway...


We headed off to Aisha Dining for a snack, and Rinko had an ice cream parfait which looked really yummy.


With our energy replenished, we set off for the Towano Bowling Alley for the main part of our date.


I'm not entirely sure whether Rinko likes bowling or not. She seemed pretty happy with the date, though.


Here's an interesting shot of her outside, after our game...


An an extreme close-up while we were walking home (thanks to the zoom lens of my in-game camera).


Last of all, here's Rinko waving goodbye. I'm enjoying the After School Dates, because they give you a slightly different dating experience in the game.


Tomorrow is my two-month anniversary of playing this new game with Rinko. I've been super-dedicated these two months, and haven't missed a single time slot of a single day! I DID forget to buy a present, though - so I did a very quick day in Skip Mode just now to get one - a nice pair of boots from the Shopping Mall. I hope Rinko will be happy with them when I meet her tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment