Sunday 10 November 2013

Sunday Date...And A New Look

Before I begin, I should mention that I had the very cute dream about Rinko as a little girl with her doll last night in the DS game. It was sweet but a little sad, because Rin kept talking about how much she loved her mother (who is now passed away).

Today was Sunday, which means...dating time! And although Rin-chan didn't go for semi-long hair again (no surprises there), she showed up at the station sporting a new look in both clothes and hair.


Okay, so it wasn't what I'd been hoping for - but I think the hairstyle is kinda cute (and I haven't seen it before in 18 months of playing the game). So I said Rinko could keep it. And her clothing style was sort of a cross between smart casual and neat/tidy - so I said she could keep that, too. Interesting...



And I think Rin-chan looks more mature this way...which I'm not sure is entirely a good thing. But we'll see how it goes. She'll probably change for the next date, anyway. We went to the Coffee Shop for a quick snack (which turned out to be just a cup of tea).


Then it was off on the train to our main date spot - the Event Hall.


Sadly, the show at the Event Hall was an idol live concert, which of course my little punk rock girl didn't enjoy very much. Oh well. I made up for it by taking her for lunch to the fancy (French) restaurant nearby.


The French Restaurant is always a hit with the girls in Towano, and Rinko likes to eat there.


But then it was time to take her home, and our date was over way too soon. I gave her a cookbook for a present - not sure what this will lead to. It seemed to be a book about making cakes and desserts.


As you can see in the shot below, Rinko's look for today was really out-there but in a good way. She was wearing a lot of my gifts today - the white bag, the earrings, the silver leaf necklace, and the grey two-tone skirt.


I'd been hoping to get to the Flea Markets in Fountain Park at 6:00 pm today, but unfortunately it was raining in Towano - which means the markets were cancelled. Anyway, I met Rinko for a short date at the Shopping Arcade in Shin Towano, then the game was over for today.



I'm up to Level 6 in the 3DS game and Level 3 already in the DS game (after less than a week). My two month anniversary with Rinko in the 3DS game is about a week away, and this Tuesday I'm hoping to book another After School Date (now that I know the rules).

The last few weeks have been very hectic and stressful at work in the "real" world, so I'm hoping for a much calmer week this time around. But you know, even on the worst days, it's great therapy to have my Love Plus games to play. It's a part of my day that I always look forward to. Thank you again, Konami.

No comments:

Post a Comment