Sunday 3 November 2013

MANAKA: Amusement Park Date

OK, it's official - dating two girls at once in New LovePlus is crazy! I am definitely the tiredest guy in Towano today. It's kinda fun, but I don't know how I'm going to manage in the longer term. Anyway, my first date for the day was Manaka. I met her at the station at 9:00am, and she looked beautiful - new hairstyle (which I love), and her usual classy outfit. This girl is definitely stealing her way further into my heart. ^^


We went to Winning Burger for a quick snack. Despite appearances, Manaka loves fast food for a treat now and then. Though she's the type of girl you'd normally expect to find in a fancy restaurant, if you've played the first part of LovePlus with Manaka, you'll understand the reason why.



Our main date was at the Amusement Park - and I made the bad mistake of choosing to take Mana-chan on the ferris wheel. I think her expression in the next shot (inside the cabin of the ferris wheel) just about says it all.


Note to self: avoid this location with Manaka in the future. Anyway, after striking out once, I had more success with our second meal - at the Italian Restaurant.



Manaka was very impressed with the food, and begged me to take her back to the Italian Restaurant again - which I will most definitely do. In real life, I love Italian food, too - so it's perfect. At the end of our date, I gave Mana-chan a red scarf for a present. She was thrilled with it. After all, the cold weather is coming, and she will need to keep warm. ^^


But the date didn't end there - in fact, it was just getting warmed up. Manaka invited me back to her place for a "study" session. After passing the first round of three questions, she made some cake and a cup of tea for me. So cute when she worried about whether I would like it or not!


After the second round, Manaka dressed up in a pink cosplay outfit for me, complete with twin tails hair. Wow, this is too much. But she reminded me of Momoko from Berryz Kobo. Separated at birth? You be the judge.


And then, after the third round of questions, I had the intimate photo session with Momoko...oops, I mean Manaka. I only had one shot left on my camera (and it's not a great one) - but I discovered something interesting. If you walk around with the camera, you can actually see 360 degrees around the girl's bedroom. I've never tried this before, but it's cool, and I'll try to take some more photos next time.


The last shot is from the third chapter of Manaka's "Seishun No. 1 Page", which I played near the end of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment