Wednesday 20 November 2013

Wednesday Flood

Okay, here's a FLOOD of Rin-chan pictures to make up for my inattention of the past few days - and to make everyone feel better. Rinko's cheerful voice and happy smile is a really great way to start the school day.



An interesting angle, looking up at the sky with the in-game camera.


 And of course, the day wouldn't be complete without Rinko's bento lunch...



Ooh, look! There's something green this time.


The autumn leaves at the Shrine are practically red in these next few shots - a combination of their natural colours and the afternoon sun. I love all the detail that has been lavished on the backgrounds in New LovePlus, and the way season changes are done.


You can even see some leaves falling in the next few shots.


A lovely close-up of my dear Rinko, making full use of the zoom lens.


Walking home, I took a couple of low-angle shots to show the city skyline in the sunset...



And this high-angle shot, looking down on Rinko as she whispers a secret.


My last short date for today was at the Shin Towano Coffee Shop. During our conversation, Rinko finally let me change her pet name to Rin-Rin.


Yay, I reached Level 7 today in the 3DS game after just over two months of constant gameplay. This is pretty good going - in the whole 18 months I played the first time around, I got stuck on Level 8 and never bothered trying to get any further. Let's aim for the stars this time, Rin-Rin.

No comments:

Post a Comment