Friday 15 November 2013

Friday

Sorry that my posts have been a bit behind this week, and that I haven't had much to say. I think I've commented before that my work situation has been very busy and stressful lately, and I'm at the stage of feeling very burned out. I've booked in two days off work next Monday and Tuesday, and I'm hoping this my help me recover. And at least there's LovePlus to keep me going, even on the darkest days. This game can be a best friend and therapist all rolled into one.

Rin-chan is always delightful. For the third day in a row (or is it the fourth?) she showed up with a boxed lunch for me.


Look! It's sparkly!


Rinko seemed to be picking up my mood in the next shot. I hope it's not contagious...


We met at the Convenience Store for a short date just now, and Rinko wore her grey "Killer Bambies" sweater.



No comments:

Post a Comment