Thursday 28 November 2013

Thursday: My Order, Scrunchies And More!

I placed an order this morning through Rakuten (an online shopping service in Japan) for the new Limited Edition set of New LovePlus+ (Rinko version, of course). Now I guess it's going to be a heck of a long wait, because the game won't be launched until spring, which is around the end of March in Japan. In the meantime, life in Towano continues.

When Rinko met me this morning to walk to school, she was wearing bright blue scrunchies in her hair. Remember those? I haven't seen kids wearing them since the 80s, but I guess they're making a comeback...




Unexpectedly, Rinko cornered me in the Library this morning and actually initiated a kissing session. What a sweet surprise!


And at lunchtime, she switched back to Japanese food in the bento box (at my request).



And finally, very late today, we met at the Coffee Shop for a chat. Rinko wanted to change the nickname she calls me, but "honey" sounds so nice every time she says it that I had to refuse.



No comments:

Post a Comment