Wednesday 13 November 2013

Wednesday

It was raining when Rin-chan met me to walk to school this morning. But she looks really charming waiting there with her umbrella...




At lunchtime, my faithful girlfriend was waiting in the corridor with yet another bento lunch.


I'm not sure what Rinko puts in her lunch boxes, but they always look delicious.





Rinko in a thoughtful mood...


"Let me get that piece of rice that's stuck to your cheek..."


I managed to grab a couple of full-length shots while Rin was waiting near the lockers to walk home from school with me. Apparently she hasn't copped a suspension for wearing her sweater like this yet...




And this evening I met Rinko at the Convenience Store for a short date. I can't date her this coming Sunday, apparently, because it's the Culture Fest at school - but I did manage to book a date for the following Saturday, which is a holiday. And I'll try to do another After School Date with her next Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment