Monday 25 November 2013

A Pink Monday

I met Rinko for a short date in the Tennis Clubroom at school today, and she seemed a bit spaced out at first...


But then she recovered and showed me her big happy smile. I'm still loving the twin tails semi-long hairstyle from yesterday's date, which looks even cuter when it's combined with her school uniform.


And yes, a bento was on the menu for lunch again.




I grabbed this nice close-up shot as Rin-Rin slid across to share her lunch with me...


Not sure how good the first bite tasted, though. ^^



This afternoon, I also visited Electric Town and bought a new "stealth" body for my camera, which is supposed to make it easier to take candid shots of your girlfriend - that is, she doesn't always turn around when you point the camera at her. I tried it out on our date at Fountain Park this afternoon, but honestly didn't notice a lot of difference.





Tomorrow is my third big Premium Date - a couple ticket to a special exhibition at the Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment