Friday 1 November 2013

MANAKA: Cooking Up Another Storm

My first full day dating the "blue" personality Manaka in New LovePlus was plenty exciting. Being the first of November, the girls of Towano High started wearing their cream-coloured  sweaters to school, which looks very sweet. Mana wears hers nicely, but Rinko always ties it around her waist.



At lunch, Manaka met me and gave me a bento box to eat for lunch. The only problem was...the lunch box was invisible. Either that, or she has a wild imagination. ^^




The next photos are from Manaka's first "Seishun No. 1 Page" episode. The storyline centres around Manaka playing tennis. At least she looks cute in her sport uniform.





And, same as in my game with Rinko today, Manaka invited me back to her house after school to cook for me. Wow, Mana really is a little princess, because her house is beautiful on the inside! Full of expensive-looking furniture and books. I'm not sure about the apron Mana-chan wore for cooking, though. What do you think??


I'm not sure what Manaka cooked, but it looked kinda like pizza. Tasted good, as always.




I rounded off the first day by going to Electric Town and upgrading to the 12-shot memory card for my camera. It costs 100 rich, but it's the single best thing you'll ever buy in the game, because the default five shots is just never enough. Then I met up with Manaka at Winning Burger for a quick night cap. Hehe.






I think I've made this comment before (and okay, I'll try not to compare girlfriends too often), but Manaka has a great wardrobe of clothes - and she's not afraid to wear them. Her clothes have style and taste (not sure about that apron, though), and she always looks so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment