Sunday 3 November 2013

RINKO: Karaoke Date!

At 3:00pm, Rinko arrived for HER turn - and a couple of things were surprising. First of all, Rin reverted back to that annoying pixie cut hairstyle. It's cute for a while, but it's not my favourite. So I said that I didn't like it (which at least should make her change back to the previous one).

And then, her clothes. Rinko finally got around to wearing the "smart" or "neat" style of clothing, which I've repeatedly asked for. She had a long, check dress today which looked nice - but it was also kinda like she'd borrowed it from Manaka. Is it possible that the two girls are conspiring behind my back?

I also noticed that Rinko was wearing the silver leaf necklace I gave her a while ago. This is always a nice feature of the game.


I took Rin to Aisha Dining for a quick meal.


Rinko liked the food and offered me some again - only to pull it away before I could eat!


And then it was off to Karaoke. I always enjoy Karaoke dates, because you get to sit very close to your girlfriend and kiss her from a different angle than normal.


After Karaoke, we discovered that the Curry Restaurant is open now - so I took Rinko there for a very nice lunch. As you can see in the next shot, there's a really weird figure outside the Curry Shop - kinda like the evil twin of Colonel Sanders.


But the food at the Curry Shop is really awesome, and the place has a nice atmosphere, too. It's the perfect place to go on an extended date.


And then the date was over. No home visit, fortunately - because I am EXHAUSTED. Wow, this has been one of the most epic days playing LovePlus ever.


One good thing to note as a post-script: because I said I didn't like Rinko's new hairstyle on the date, she sent me an email this afternoon asking what hair length I would prefer - and I chose semi-long yet again. I hope it works this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment