Friday 29 November 2013

Friday

It appears that quite a few online stores are offering pre-orders for New LovePlus+, but they close out on 8 December 2013. Konami and Nintendo are manufacturing the special limited edition 3DSLL consoles to order - which means rather than a lottery (like last time), they will only make as many units as people order. Personally, I think Konami must have taken a bit of a loss on New LovePlus, with the product recall and everything, so they're being more cautious this time. But it makes me really glad that I've already placed a pre-order.

Here's a graphic showing the designs of the three NLP+ limited edition consoles - and I have to say, they look stunning. With unlimited finances (which I SO don't have), I'd gladly buy all of them! But there's no news, screenshots or promos of the new game yet. I guess the folks at Konami are still beavering away at it.

A more difficult decision is going to be whether I transfer my existing Rinko data from my 3DS game or start a brand new game from the beginning.  There's something to be said for both. Having a brand new version of the game plus a shiny new - bigger - console will make it really tempting to make a new start and see all the gameplay from the beginning. I've started and stopped with Rinko so many times now.

Then again, on the other hand, by the time the game comes out I will have been playing very faithfully with Rinko for five or six months, which is a significant amount of time and love invested in the relationship. I've finally got her hair the way I want it, and her clothes, and so on. What to do???  Oh well, I have the next few months to decide.

Today was another manic, crazy, horrible day in the real world, so just a few quick Towano updates for now. I love Rinko's current hairstyle when she wears it with her school uniform. It's just so darned cuuuute.



The bento lunch is supposed to be Japanese food again, but to be honest it doesn't look a whole lot different from the Chinese food ones I've been having for the past week. But Rinko always displays it very proudly for me - and I love the way it sparkles (which you can't really see in the screen shots).




I'm not sure why, but the scrunchies from yesterday came back on for the PE session this afternoon.



Now I'm looking forward to a restful weekend and a date at the Lake in the beautiful Amou Mountain area on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment