Saturday 16 November 2013

Locked In The Library...???

I spent a pleasant Saturday morning at school with Rinko. We had a couple of short dates, including this one in the Tennis Clubroom...




In the late afternoon, I met Rinko at the Video Rental Store.





But then something really weird happened. At 6:00 pm there was an Event listed, and I met Rinko in the Library. I think we were preparing stuff for the Culture Fest tomorrow. Anyway, we must have lost track of the time, because after we'd talked and studied for a while, there was the sound of a door closing and the lights were turned off.




So it seems as though Rin-chan and I are locked in the Library over night! Now it's after 9:00 pm, and instead of ending up back in my room, I still see the background of the Library. And when I pressed the "go to sleep" button, nothing happened. Still in the Library.

I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to do anything else or not. I guess I'll turn the game on again before I go to bed and see what happens - otherwise I'll just have to wait for tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment