Friday 22 November 2013

Friday...

The general feeling of crapness in my life in the "real world" is unfortunately continuing. I guess it's just one of those times in your life when everything kinda falls apart, and if something can go wrong...it probably will. Oh well. There's always LovePlus, thank goodness.



I had a very pleasant short meet-up with Rin-Rin at Dixies, where we did a lot of chatting...


And here's a dark, moody shot of my dark, moody girlfriend walking home. (Actually, she's only moody part of the time.)



And I finished up the day with a late night meet-up at the Arcade. It's a bright, colourful place with lots of stalls and people, so it helped to brighten the mood of the day enormously.



I'm really looking forward to my date this Sunday, because it's at the Amou Mountain, and it's my first real date at a different location (apart from the Zoo) in the Mountain area. I'm hoping it will be pretty at this time of year, and that my Rinko enjoys herself. I'm sure she will!

No comments:

Post a Comment